Tuesday, November 14, 2006

No News

I am not that interesting I guess.

Nothing much is new with me really. To review basically, I gained some weight, lost some hair, still single with a bird that now plucks her feathers (Frown) and staring down my 36th birthday in the next few days.

I am considering buying a GPS for driving and a separate one for hiking.
Besides that I have a medium term length plan to buy a condo next year.
I am staring a new psychiatrist this week and I am trying to focus on finding new friends that want to 'do' instead of watch.

In the end, I am more lazy then I wish and I am rather tried of being single. I have determined that my single life is due to me 100% and perhaps the therapist can help?

On the upside. I am training for a hike this upcoming spring and I am almost 100% out of debut for the third time in my life.

No comments: