Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Un-friending Sponsor

The title is not really that good but for some reason I liked the way the words looked together. Really it should be two subjects Un-friending and need a sponsor.

What am I saying ?

Well I would love to find a sponsor or someone that would pay me to live life. This way I could quit my job and go out into the world and enjoy it before I get to old or something else. Of course I would write of my times and adventures so if your interested in being my sponsor leave a comment.

Un-friending
I have this friend who for some reason or other the two of us have stopped talking for no good reason. Considering I am male its most likely my fault as she sees it. She's probably correct (wink).

Anyway, I have decided to use my Scorpio born ability and be stubborn with calling her back, if I did call her the problem would be solved. Why I am doing this with this fight instead of all my others fights with other people in the past I am not sure. Actually, that's not really true, I have been practicing my Scorpio stubborn ability at work and casually in my social life. This is my first long term stubborn "reaction" in years and I am sure it would lead to un-friending if not for the simple fact that I am going to see this person in a couple of weeks. Not by choice mind you but a friend of mine from out of state is coming into town and we are going to visit this friend that I am not talking to.

So, I ask you when is it OK to un-friend? I guess its up to me to destroy my friendships and other things at will and why I doing these things now I am still trying to figure out. I assume, I am trying to cause myself pain and make myself feel bad as a replacement to how my step-father who has past away use to make me feel.
Sick I know but thats what makes me interesting . ah the twisted web of our minds.
Be well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your hilary duff thong blog. You should check out this hilary duff thong site.

Anonymous said...

Its not nice to un=friend someone if you dont know what the problem is.. maybe its something you said or did (most likly) anyway just a though CALL and see whats up. Girls like to be remeber now and then!!