Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hey Now

I really hate the look of my blog and I need to change it. I was messing around with the templates and lost all my cool links and the formatting is making me sick. I have been to lazy to bother to figure out how to make it look and feel like I want it to.

Anyway, besides that happy new year!. I have a new job now that is GREAT, the commute is GREAT, the pay is GREAT I love it. I am single again and back on match. Playing WOW most of the time and working out at the gym.

I was reading over some comments and found it strange that I got an ad in one comment LOL

Well that's all I have to say for now except i am working slowly on my lazy nature. i mean how else does a lazy man work if not slow ? No really, I am trying to make changes and perhaps sooner then latter they will reflect here in my blog so over all Hey Now :)

No comments: