Friday, February 10, 2006

Fatal flaws

I consider a fatal flaws many things but for this entry I am defining it as a personality trait that is not currently a standard I like for myself.

I have a few personality traits that I know of that are flawed in a serious manor.

Two of these traits I have recently been reminded of.

The first is I have a problem with confrontation unless I am angry. Anger is just a horrible way to deal with ANYTHING. Its disappointing to see myself have so much trouble with confrontational situations. Also, I truly despise this flaw in me, the flaw sickens me. I know if I would simply be a man the situation that needs confrontation would work out leagues better. Instead I let the situation build until anger rules me and then I act...gross and sad.

The second is a trait that I assume comes from a lacking in respect. For now I can only describe it with the following.

There are a 6 women I have meet in my life so far that I am aware this problem occurs with. When I am near any of these 6 women I do not act right.
Meaning that I act uncharacteristically which I assume is because I have a crush on these women for no real reason.
That in itself is disturbing but the problem compounds quickly because I have then classically ignored subtle rejection from these women. Furthermore, I continue to pine after them even after rejection is confirmed due to my lack of will power.

Lacking will power is another personality flaw that ties the two flaws above together.

However, these two flaws are a problem and they make me sad. I assume my conflict with these two flaws is most likely tied into a goal that my life is attempting to achieve. If so I have failed so far.

Either way I am little disheartened today and mostly due to the second flaw I mentioned above so I wanted to share.

Write at you again soon.

No comments: