Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Friends with Benefits

I miss when I was younger and my female friends and I would randomly have sex when needed. I am not really sure what happened to that. I am also not certain to what happened to me randomly havening sex. I think I got sick of not having a relationship or "using" a women for sex. Honestly, in the end I would rather have a normal, productive, stable relationship but that does not seem to be happening. So, it would be nice to have a female friend around for those long nights . She would be my friend and we would hang out here and there do something thing but mainly focus on our intimacy needs.
I think these days it seems like a dream since I can not find someone to date or just to have sex with. Maybe I am not looking in the right places for either ? I have no idea but I am basically saying I miss kissing, holding, a naked female body next to me and all that from here to there. I wish I could find someone that was not complex were the situation was not hurting anyone but I think if I found that I would wonder why was I not dating the girl ?

No comments: