Monday, June 23, 2008

News update

Hello there readers,
The following is news update of my life.

Currently I am dating a girl with 2 kids for about 5.5 months, she has 2 kids and things are going very well.

We are thinking of buying a house together or at the least renting together. I know to most readers that it seems like a fast movement in a short amount of time. I have historically said similar fast movements are a mistake.

Well I can not tell anyone what the future holds but what I can say is this girl and I are reasonable people and the market is very ripe for a purchase. We will make a legal arrangement for the worse case situation and proceed with caution.

I am feeling very positive about all the goings on even though they are fast. So that is a lot from a guy that has been single most of his life. A few posts ago I thought I would never find a girl.

Besides that I am working, love my job but at training last week a IT manager from Nasa in the same class as me asked me for my resume. So even thought I was not looking, who am I to say no to Nasa?

My weight is not excellent, I am above average BMI would mark me as obese :( 235 and 5'11 tall.

My hair is still thinning at a slow rate.

I am biking and hiking and will probably be going camping soon.

That is all I can think of right now on this update.

Be Well :)

No comments: