Monday, June 29, 2009

I am back

Single again :(

Things did not work out with the girl and her two kids. We rented a house moved into and now I live in that house alone less than a year later. The house is a 3 bedroom house and I am here until at least the end of the month of July.

The girl decided to move out of the house early due to our relationship troubles. In the end the problems were mutual and I am sad it is over but I have to focus on other things now.

Like what is next? Do I rent another 1 bedroom apartment like where I came from or do I decide to buy?
Additionally, I have a colonoscopy scheduled for next week due to problems in that area. So I am pretty unhappy about the prep work, procedure and all. This truly will be the first time I have been put out. My hernia operation did not require me to be put out.
Anyway, I am uncomfortable and scared with the pending colonoscopy. I am confused to the right answers of purchasing or renting and that is what is going on these days.

DKC

No comments: