Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Mr. Nice Guy

Yeah that is me. I am not always so nice and I have my problems, perversions, OCD behavior and jerky moods like everyone but over all I am Mr. Nice Guy. Sometimes it’s tiring especially when I am trying to date and sometimes Mr. Nice Guy fails all together. Being Mr. Nice Guy does not add up to much more then Nice, like for example I am not as interesting or exciting as I could dream a Mr. Nice Guy would be. In addition, I would think Mr. Nice Guy would have a very busy social life. Well no I do not because beside my WOW friends, IM friends, phone friends and few friends I hang out with in person I would be alone.

In reality I sum up to a guy that feels guilty and wants to treat everyone how I would like to be treated. I am not the most guidable guy, or romantic guy, I am just plan ole Mr. Nice Guy. We all have something and there it is. My something is being Mr. Nice Guy.


Can I say that anymore in this blog entry?
I sound pretty negative today and lacking confidence. I have started to feel like that over the past few hours culminating with this blog entry. I was just really dumb with money today and I am over skeptical about my New Years Eve plans. There you have it, if these are my worse problems then my life is damned good.


I love Sci Fi, Aimee, History channel, Discovery channel, Hi Def TV, My bird, family, friends, and good health. I would love to hike more and learn how to camp and enjoy it. Get into better shape without working to hard, have a girl friend, make enough money that buying a condo would not seem outrageous.

I plan on buying all new furniture, beating my fear to fly, saving a sizable amount of money, sailing, and going on a cruise to an island. I hope to do this all this next year.

I miss good friend Ed (Who died flipping his truck about 5 years ago), Asher (Who killed himself many years ago), my grand mothers (both living reasonably full lives and did not die in pain), my grand fathers (One died when I was very young, the other when I was 18), and in some ways I will always miss my step father (Who died a few years ago).

If I had a super power right now that were reasonable it would be to teleport anything anyplace or I would be a werewolf (But I would not want to kill people, full control over the transformation and it would not be painful.)

If I were rich I would travel the world and meet people, hang out and learn everything I could about the people I meet and their cultures. In the end my rich life would hopefully help me grown with the people that I meet and life would be enhanced for me and them.

That is all I have for now, confusing eh?
DKC

No comments: