Friday, December 15, 2006

Today

Is Friday and my vacation is almost over. I went to Syracuse, then came home and hung out until today. I will be heading out to CT for an over night with my best friend.

On Wednesday that just past I went on a date, well more a first meeting. It went pretty well the lady is very pretty, so much so it was distracting. I did not feel horribly interesting and I am not sure how to not be a 'friend' and become a person she would date.
I hope I can figure it out, but I have been single for a while and have had problems getting and having romantic relationships.

I also feel strange trying to make dates with the other lady ie 'the crossing guard' but I figure I am still single and not kissing anyone. If I kiss either of these two women I will back off on the other.

However, it still feels weird being single so long then having two pretty women that want to date me.

Besides that my bird is still sadly plucking her feathers and she looks horrible :(. I will have to focus on this problem 100% next week.

Good news is I am now debut free for the New Year. I hope this New Year brings me a relationship, health and happiness.

No comments: