Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Sloth

I had a strange dream last night. I was having dinner and Sloth one of the seven deadly sins was eating with me. We were having a pleasant conversation about nothing I can remember except I felt strangely happy and good. Sloth asks me if having dinner with it makes me any worse of a person or does having dinner make Sloth any better of a sin. I replied that I doubt a simple dinner could change anything at all especially the very nature of Sloth. Sloth said then maybe the dinner changed me.

I woke up shortly after very confessed. I also figured that if I had dinner with Sloth that I would indeed change as a person even though its just simple dinner. Overall what scares me is did I have the dream cause I am being Sloth like in my life.

Besides the dream I will be writing about my past new years resolutions and this years new resolutions.

Seven Deadly Sins

DKC

No comments: