Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Following Up

I have had a few questions about pervious posts so here are the answers.

Broken Key
The dermatologist says I have Psoriasis

Chess
To the best of my knowledge I am not a sore loser. I am just quiet after losing... admittedly I do not like to lose. Who does?

Sloth
{One of the Seven Deadly Sins}
1) Looked like a skinny, long haired homeless man in my dream.
2) We were chatting about what I had done that day. A good friend of mine Becoming a Nurse said "Of course you felt happy and relaxed talking to Sloth...not many people really like to work.
3) We had Chicken... so if you have diner with Sloth its a good idea to eat chicken.

Change-Roll-Adope-La
When I reduced my 401K deduction out of my pay my financial situation improved. I still need to budget.

Hell Week
I am still seeing the girl I posted about and things are going well.

My car is still not repaired from when I got hit but I suspect that will happen in due time or when the insurance company approves the repair.

--------------------------------------------------
I am working on a better way to interact with me on this Blog but I have not see any method I like yet.

DKC

No comments: