Monday, January 10, 2005

Broken Key

I broke my key in the door to my apartment building last night. I just find that interesting, the key just ripped in my hand. Does not seem right a metal key in average shape no damage. I put it in the lock turned and it ripped like a hot knife cutting butter. There was no me yelling HULK SMASH key...not likely...but that might have been funny to yell out. I just find events like this weird. Like how did I rip a metal key and not mean to. Mind you had I tried I would still be there.

I have not blogged in a few days because I am trying to find my determination. I am not sure if playing DOTA in Warcraft 3 is helping me but I have traveled down this road before and its a matter of time before I find that something that makes me GO.

Things are going well with that girl I mentioned in Hell Week. Its strange to like someone and have them like you in return. Some part of me wants to ask what is the matter with her or me {smile}. I am taking it slow with this girl, enjoying her company.

Not everything is strange to me these topics are thats why I write them I find them interesting or unique.

A best friend of mine named Tim that was in Iraq serving our country is home safe. I blogged about him Tim-In-Iraqi-Update & Iraqi.

Thank God!

Going to the dermatologist tomorrow. I am sick of my finger tips cracking.

That's all I have to say for now because I am mentally tired.

DKC

No comments: