Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Thanks for Nothing

Ever notice how people do not really say thanks for anything anymore. I go out of my way to thank people for ridiculous reasons. Its my own personal and private joke and I do find it funny.

So, thanks to all the people out there like DP for naming me Mankind years ago and being a great friend...I miss my friend DP. Also, thanks to all the wonderful people I worked with at PWC.

Thanks to GS for no real reason maybe just cause you spell your first name with two GG's and gave me a lot of feedback about my Sloth post.

Thanks to my chat friends and the two girls I forgot to mention in my post Women in my past, present, future and The Thong Both girls are in my past, one of them told me hey I am still your friend and I said o yeah we still aim chat the other just loves the rain (private joke) but we chat here and there as she pointed out as well.

Finally, thanks to everyone I forget to thank. If you know me you know I can hardly remember to spell my first name let alone thank you.
That's just it, be a little less rude today and
Thanks
Even if it is for nothing someone should thank you and you should thank someone.
DKC

No comments: