Monday, December 27, 2004

Blog Time

I do not know how long I am going to keep up with posting every day. I also do not know what time of the day or night I will post.

For example "The Anxious Bench" (all Links on the right) posts when she has something to say and usually I find her posts most fascinating. The "Nurse 2 Be" posts almost every day like I do but she seems to say things that seem more interesting then my ramble (Smile). The "Ladienyte's Ramblings" seems similar to my posts but I personally love to read her writing because I feel more connected to her, her family and our mutual friends that live near her but about 4 hours away from me. Finally, "The Best Page in the Universe" does not seem to post anymore and I have no clue who he is but he has written some funny stuff. All in all, I am saying I am not sure that I will have any schedule or style in most of my posting. My point for posting is that I hope someone may find what I have to say as funny or helpful.

Be Well!
DKC

No comments: