Friday, December 24, 2004

Change-a-roll-adope-la

First off you may remember three posts ago or my first post ever called "Hell Week" I posted about an 8-10 page paper I had to write the same week my step-father past. Well I got
Final Paper 12/24/04 1:11 AM B+

The Final Grade for that class was :
Final Course Grade 12/24/04 2:23 AM A-

My other class I got :
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 13:21:04 -0500>> You received a B+ on the exam and a B+ for the course.

  • So WOOT!!!

On to today’s topic which I am sure is confusing:
Basically Change-a-roll-adope-la is my way of saying I am completely broke! It got so bad I had to roll some change and trade the change rolls in for cash. The bank just took my rolls and gave me cash no double counting or weighing which I though was strange and a small part of me said I got to try this with some "shaving" or batteries. I will not do that but really. However, I did not think the bank would be so trusting when handed $120.00 in change rolls. A tiny part of me wanted to yell at the lady and advise her everyone makes mistakes so she should double check me. At the time I just stared at her trying to Jedi mind trick why she could care less and took my cash and went on my way. On the bright side, I have a side job on Christmas Eve tonight. This basically means that I will take the money I make and pay another bill but that's not so bad considering its one more bill paid.

No worries or fear I will make it past this. I have had it much worse then this; in fact this is easy... I really only had to lower my 401K deduction so, when I get my next pay check I should get more take home. In January 05 there are 3 pay periods for me so that will help a ton. Finally and overall I am happy I have my health, a apartment, good friends, Becky Bird, and food.

Happy Holidays I will try to post tomorrow but no guarantees on the weekends especially this weekend and next.

DKC

No comments: