Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Hell Week

As you can guess from my title I recently had a week of life that was complete Hell!

During the week of Sunday December 12th to Saturday December 18th, I had so many things go wrong it was just a cruel joke of life that I am sure is a Karma payback of some kind.

Anyway,

  • To start the week off I was sick with a cold that lasted the entire week plus some.
  • My Step-Father the most dominant male figure in my life having been in my life since I was 3 years old past away on Monday December 13th to cancer.
  • I had a 12 page multiple choice final due Friday December 17th. For those thinking I could have done the final earlier it was assigned Monday December 13th.
  • I had an 8 to 10 pager paper due on Saturday December 18th. Also assigned on Monday December 13th.
  • Finally, my Honda Civic 2001 EX Forest Green which I will not be done paying for until December 2005 got hit on the right side. Leaving me with a to-do of insurance and repair nightmare that is hanging over my head to date and will last for some time to come.

However, please note the weak ended with me having a date with a girl that I actually liked and yes kissed. I rarely kiss girls unless I find the girl attractive. I hope to be going out with her again. In addition, the girl was a good kisser to boot.

That was my hell week that ended with a cloud that had a silver lining aka me kissing a girl I liked and this is my First Blog post ever. I will write more soon and please free to comment.

DKC

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blog on my friend- the link is appreciated.
AB

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your step-father's passing, Dan. Big hugs to you, my thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family.

Love,
KH